UK Construction Parts can now offer a wide range of Augers and trenchers for various sizes of excavator and skid steers.
Our Auger units offer these great features
- High quality EATON/DIGGA Bell motor
- Highly efficient design, less moving parts, increased efficiency
- Compact, powerful Digga planetary gearbox
- Drive can go down the hole for greater digging depth
- 2 Piece shaft, lifetime pullout warranty
- Low maintenance with industry leading warranty
Our True Cut augers boast a heavy duty design with high efficiency cutting heads to maximise your drilling performance. Fitted with a range of quality wear parts providing superior wear and performance.
Our Auger flights offer
- Variety of hub options
- Heavy duty tube with highest grade steel
- Shallow pitch flights for optimum removal of spoil
- True Cut design ensures a 300mm auger, drills a 300mm hole
- Full range of drive adaptors & extensions available to maximise drilling depth
We can also offer a trencher 900mm Depth – Up to 200mm Wide
A compact yet powerful trencher fitted with a quality Planetary Drive & Eaton Hydraulic Motor, 3 position-adjustable skid foot and single spoil removal auger. Unique design gives the operator consistent digging depth, efficient spoil removal and finely crumbled spoil for effective compaction back into the trench whilst providing minimal ground disturbance to surrounding conditions and a cleaner job finish.
- Cutting Width (mm) 100 / 150 / 200
- Foot Depth Presets (mm) 600 / 750 / 900
- Recommended Flow (lpm) 50-95
- Motor Type 2K Bell EATON
- Max Pressure – Do not exceed 240 Bar @ 60 lpm
- Max Flow – Do not exceed 95 lpm @ 200 bar
- Max Continuous Power 25 Kw (34 hp)
- Length (mm) 1,920
- Horizontal Height (mm) 668
- Width (mm) 1,212
- Head Start Crumber System (patent pending) – start trenching with the crumber in the down position saving time by not having to get out of the machine
- Highly visible foot is seen from in-cab. No spotter required
- Adjustable skid foot features 3 preset digging depths
- Up to 900mm digging depth and 200mm digging width
- 3 different chain options – Earth, Combo, and Diggatac
- Compact, yet powerful Australian Made planetary drive
- Side-shift frame for digging close to permanent structures
Pipe laying for irrigation, underground power & communications, road repairs and general construction.
Skid Steer Loaders & Excavators up to 4.5 tonne.